Webinar Replay – Digital Transformation Organizational Guidelines and Technology Primer
You’re responsible for the digital transformation initiative. But where do you start? This webinar gives you insight into establishing or refining your digital transformation ecosystem, addressing the following issues:
• What are the “must-haves” for successful digital transformation?
• How do you address cultural issues, and pushback from those who are happy with the status quo?
• What are the step-by-step guidelines for developing an effective organizational structure that fosters digital transformation?
• What is a reasonable budget?
• How many and which people should be involved?
• How do the business units and IT interact?
• How will you develop business cases and field ideas to transform your organization? How do you evangelize the work?
• Which technologies are table stakes, and which enable innovative transformations?
Presenter: Robin Gareiss, Nemertes President and Founder