Webinar Replay – Getting the Word Out: Making Sure Employees Actually Use What IT delivers
Learn why more than half of IT leaders say marketing IT services to increase user adoption will become a bigger part of their jobs in the next two years.
Nemertes has been working with companies and researching User Awareness and Adoption (UAA)> IT delivers more services, collaborative apps, and mobile capabilities than ever, but just delivering doesn’t mean employees (or customers) will adopt. How do successful companies raise awareness and boost utilization of IT services? Nemertes researched this topic with nearly 370 companies. In this webcast, we will discuss the following:
- How many companies have user adoption initiatives, and how important are they to the success of IT?
- What is the most successful organizational structure for improving UAA?
- Which types of marketing tools (email, blogs, videos, lunch and learns, etc.) do companies use most, and which ones correlate with success?
- What drives UAA initiatives?
- What is the role of technology partners in helping enterprise UAA initiatives?
- What technologies are most important for UAA initiatives?
Presented by Robin Gareiss, President and Co-Founder of Nemertes Research