Emerging technologies are delivering unprecedented business value. They’re transforming how organizations interact with customers, manage employees, fine-tune workflows, and deliver products and services.
To make these transformations successful, you as a technology professional must decide which emerging technologies are most critical for your organization. You must be able to clearly communicate the benefits of these technologies to business leadership, including-- where needed--putting together clear cost and ROI models enabling business executives to make strategic investment decisions. And you must plan effectively for future disruptions in your organization and operations.
At this year’s Navigator360 conference, Nemertes will highlight the top technologies you’ll need to consider for your organization for the next five years and beyond.
We’ll provide data-driven insight on business benefits and success metrics to position these technologies appropriately to business stakeholders. And based on our best practices and maturity models, we’ll help you craft organizational and operational metrics to measure the success of your technology implementation.
As always, you’ll have an unprecedented opportunity to network with senior-level technology professionals at peer organizations to swap war stories and glean lessons learned.
Technologies and topics include:
- Artificial Intelligence and machine learning (AI/ML)
- Cloud-first application development and DevOps
- Cloud-ready converged and hyper-converged infrastructure, containers, and container security
- Collaboration (team collaboration, digital whiteboards, next-generation videoconferencing)
- Customer interaction applications (contact center, CRM, customer success, etc.)
- Digital Customer Experience (DCX)
- Digital Workplace/Smart Facilities
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Next-generation endpoint computing
- Software-Defined Networking and SD-WAN
- Zero Trust Security
Participants will come away with:
- A prioritized roadmap of technologies to focus on over the next five years
- The tools to craft effective business cases and cost models for those technologies
- A clear understanding of key operational and business metrics
- Best practices for governance and provider management
- Actionable strategies for evaluating, adopting, and measuring the value of emerging technologies
Enterprise Architect, Ford Motor Company
Senior Director, Product Marketing Enterprise and Cloud Solutions Oracle, Inc.
Enterprise Architect, Infrastructure, PG&E
Director of IT Process & Planning, George Mason University
Interpublic Group of Companies
Technology Strategy CTO, Sprint