December 17, 2015
Most enterprise customers (80.2%) buy their web conferencing solution directly from the vendor. The remaining 19.8% buy their web conferencing from a Value Added Reseller (VAR). Most enterprise organizations also receive support for web conferencing directly from the vendor (77.4%) while a smaller percentage (22.6%) receives support through a VAR. In the midmarket segment, 41.6% use an on-premises solution, 41.2% use a cloud solution, and 17.2% deploy through a hybrid cloud/on-premises model. Of all rated technologies from this year’s PilotHouse UC program, web conferencing was most often deployed in the cloud.
You are currently viewing a Preview of this Content. Clients of this research can view the full content by logging in. Non-clients can view selected content by registering. To be able to view content based on your permissions, please login or register here