November 17, 2015
Avaya, Microsoft, UC, Google, DN4706, web conferencing, Adobe, Cisco WebEx, Citrix GoToMeeting
Most midmarket customers (69.2%) buy their web conferencing solution directly from the vendor. The remaining 30.8% buy their web conferencing from a value added reseller (VAR). Most midmarket organizations also receive support for web conferencing directly from the vendor (69.7%) while a smaller percentage (30.3%) receives support through a VAR. In the midmarket segment, 33.3% use an on-premises solution, 50.7% use a cloud solution, and 15.9% deploy through a hybrid cloud/on-premises model. Of all rated technologies from this year’s PilotHouse UC program, web conferencing was most often deployed in the cloud.
You are currently viewing a Preview of this Content. Clients of this research can view the full content by logging in. Non-clients can view selected content by registering. To be able to view content based on your permissions, please login or register here