Leveraging Cloud Communications for Digital TransformationPublished on: June 19, 2019
Author: Irwin Lazar, VP & Service Director
Modern SIP trunking providers are evolving to become Communications-as-a-Platform services offering global reach, improved customer engagement, and the ability to craft custom communications services to meet your needs. Organizations can leverage emerging services like virtual phone numbers and messaging services as part of a digital transformation and customer experience strategy, optimizing their access to Unified Communications-as-a-Service and Communications-Platform-as-a-Service to reduce costs and improve operational efficiencies.
IT leaders should:
- Revisit their SIP plans and evaluate the applicability of cloud-based Communications-as-a-Service (CaaS) offerings that go beyond PSTN access to offer a programmable platform for voice, messaging, and application customization.
- Align cloud communications plans with digital transformation initiatives, adopting napproaches that provide measurable business value in six months or less.
- Evaluate potential cloud communications partners based on what they offer today, what they plan to offer tomorrow, their feature sets, and their proven ability to execute.
- Evaluate potential cost savings and operational benefits from utilizing a CaaS provider that integrates with your UCaaS and CPaaS partners.
Table of Contents:
- Executive Summary
- Digital Transformation Driving Communications Evolution
- Enter SIP Trunking
- How SIP Trunking Supports Digital Transformation
- SIP Trunking and Cloud Communications
- The Evolution of SIP Trunking
- Picking the Right Cloud Communications Provider
- Conclusions and Recommendations
You are currently viewing a preview of this content. Nemertes Clients, please log in for full access to all research content. If you are not a client, please click below to purchase access to this research report. We also invite you to become a client.CLIENT LOGIN BECOME A CLIENT