February 19, 2019
Touchscreen collaboration platforms offer the opportunity to improve collaboration within workgroups and distributed teams resulting in a demonstrated ability to optimize workflows, shorten process times, and provide tangible business value. As a result, nearly half of enterprise IT organizations Nemertes interviewed are currently deploying touchscreen collaboration solutions. Those who do not leverage the ability of touchscreen platforms to improve collaboration risk falling behind competitors that do embrace the technology and the business benefits it provides.
IT and business leaders should consider deploying touchscreen collaboration solutions as part of their overall digital workplace and “conference room of the future” strategies. As they do, they will find that the touchscreen collaboration market is broad, with a large number of vendors delivering a variety of solutions with differing capabilities, features, form factors, and openness.
To select the ideal touchscreen collaboration solution, evaluate the ability of providers to:
- Support different types of meeting locations and spaces with a wide variety of offerings of varying cost, size, and features
- Support integration into the collaboration tools you use today for content generation and manipulation
- Provide for ease of content sharing, including wireless casting from all supported endpoints
- Deliver an open solution that allows you to run the apps you need, across a variety of use cases and workgroups
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- The Evolution of the Whiteboard
- Why Demand for Touchscreen Collaboration is Growing
- Touchscreen Collaboration Business Cases
- Picking the Right Solution