Johna Till Johnson
January 29, 2019
cybersecurity, IoT, analytics, Internet of Things, DN6724, Sensor, success metrics, use cases
Research study benchmark/survey deck for Nemertes’ 2019 IoT study.
A detailed global study examining how enterprise organizations are implementing IoT–and what distinguishes successful IoT initiatives from those that are less successful. The study covers success metrics, vendor partners, organizational strategies, budgets, and specific use cases that showcase how organizations are driving business value through IoT.
Table of Contents
- About Nemertes
- About This Study
- Executive Summary
- IoT Overview: Current State and Types of IoT Initiatives
- Success Metrics and Maturity Model
- Characteristics of Successful IoT Initiatives
- Sourcing and Provider Ratings
- Role-Based Drilldown
- Vertical Drilldown
- Methodology and Full Demographics