November 15, 2015
Most enterprise customers (69.1%) buy their IP telephony solution directly from the vendor. The remaining 30.9% buy their IP telephony directly from the vendor. Most enterprise organizations also receive support for IP telephony directly from the vendor (71.7%) while a smaller percentage (28.3%) receives support through a VAR. In the enterprise segment, nearly 52.8% use an on-premises solution, 27.2% use a cloud solution, and 20% deploy through a hybrid cloud/on-premises model. Of all rated technologies from this year’s PilotHouse UC program, IP telephony was most often deployed on-premises.
You are currently viewing a Preview of this Content. Clients of this research can view the full content by logging in. Non-clients can view selected content by registering. To be able to view content based on your permissions, please login or register here