November 17, 2015
For the purposes of this study, a UC suite is defined as a platform that integrates instant messaging, audio/web/video conferencing, and presence. Most enterprise customers (75.1%) buy their UC suite directly from the vendor. The remaining 24.9% buy their UC suite from a Value Added Reseller (VAR). Most enterprise organizations also receive support for their UC suite directly from the vendor (74.6%) while a smaller percentage (25.4%) receives support through a VAR. In the enterprise segment, 47.7%% use an on-premises solution, 32.7% use a cloud solution, and 19.6% deploy through a hybrid cloud/on-premises model.
You are currently viewing a Preview of this Content. Clients of this research can view the full content by logging in. Non-clients can view selected content by registering. To be able to view content based on your permissions, please login or register here