November 17, 2015
Most midmarket customers (60.8%) buy their video conferencing solution directly from the vendor, while the remaining 39.2% buy their video conferencing from a VAR. Most midmarket organizations also receive support for video conferencing directly from the vendor (64%) while a smaller percentage (36%) receives support through a VAR. In the midmarket segment, 47.3% use an on-premises solution, 38.2% use a cloud solution, and 14.5% deploy through a hybrid cloud/on-premises model.
Nemertes received enough ratings to individually evaluate five midmarket video conferencing vendors: Avaya, BlueJeans, Cisco, Microsoft, and Polycom. IT professionals rated the vendors on several dimensions of technology, customer service, value, innovation, and ability to serve as a trusted advisor.
You are currently viewing a Preview of this Content. Clients of this research can view the full content by logging in. Non-clients can view selected content by registering. To be able to view content based on your permissions, please login or register here