December 15, 2015
Most midmarket customers (54.1%) buy their IP telephony solution directly from the vendor while the remaining 45.9% buy their IP telephony directly from a VAR. Most midmarket organizations also receive support for IP telephony directly from the vendor (55.1%) while a smaller percentage (44.9%) receives support through a VAR. In the midmarket segment, 60.7% use an on-premises solution, 25.5% use a cloud solution, and 13.8% deploy through a hybrid cloud/on-premises model. Of all rated technologies from this year’s PilotHouse UC program, IP telephony was most often deployed on-premises.
You are currently viewing a Preview of this Content. Clients of this research can view the full content by logging in. Non-clients can view selected content by registering. To be able to view content based on your permissions, please login or register here