November 17, 2015
For the purposes of this study, a UC suite is defined as a platform that integrates instant messaging, audio/web/video conferencing, and presence. Most midmarket customers (60.4%) buy their UC suite directly from the vendor. The remaining 39.6% buy their UC suite from a Value Added Reseller (VAR). Most midmarket organizations also receive support for UC suite directly from the vendor (60.4%) while a smaller percentage (39.6%) receives support through a VAR. In the midmarket segment, 47% use an on-premises solution, 38.4% use a cloud solution, and 14.6% deploy through a hybrid cloud/on-premises model.
You are currently viewing a Preview of this Content. Clients of this research can view the full content by logging in. Non-clients can view selected content by registering. To be able to view content based on your permissions, please login or register here