Upcoming Webinar – Boost Customer Satisfaction by Empowering Agents, Employees
Organizations around the globe are trying to differentiate themselves with superb customer engagement. Customer Experience (CX) leaders know that by keeping customers elated, all other business metrics, including revenue and profitability, fall into place.
Step 1 to ensuring customers are happy is to also ensure employees are happy, motivated, and engaged. The CX world starts with contact center agents but is quickly evolving to include all employees. With the right CX tools, any employee will be able to effortlessly engage customers to help build long-term brand loyalty.
Join Robin Gareiss, president of Nemertes Research, and Paul Lang, Head of Contact Center Solutions Marketing, for a lively and data-backed discussion on how you can empower your agents—and by extension all employees—to deliver a differentiated customer experience. We will cover what you should address with:
- Personnel – leaders, staff, and where they work
- Interactions – voice and digital channels needed to engage customers
- Architecture – why cloud correlates with success for customers, agents and employees
- Toolkit – key capabilities your agents and employees need today
- Analytics – why it’s crucial to measure success, and how to do it
- Budget – technology spending and staff to manage technology
Boost Customer Satisfaction by Empowering Agents, Employees
Presented by: Robin Gareiss, President & Founder, Nemertes Research
Paul Lang, Head of Contact Center Solutions Marketing, Avaya
Date: October 7, 2020
Time: 12:00 pm ET