Webinar Replay – Is Now the Time to Move Your Contact Center to the Cloud?
Customer experience (CX) is undergoing a transformation at nearly two-thirds of organizations. CX leaders are adding applications, revamping agent experience, and re-thinking contact center architecture—a key foundational decision that will affect almost every aspect of an innovative strategy.
The pandemic-driven, work-from-home shift that took place starting in March 2020 placed architecture discussions at the forefront. At issue is the inherent complexity and customization of on-premises contact centers, making them the most challenging to move to the cloud. Despite those challenges, most companies are moving their on-premises contact centers to hybrid cloud environments to hedge the risks—and associated costs—of not being able to support work-from-anywhere agents.
This webinar addresses top-of-mind questions of CX leaders running on-premises contact centers, and provides a roadmap for taking advantage of the cloud, either partially or fully. Nemertes Research President Robin Gareiss will address the following questions, backed by real-world research data:
- What have we learned from the pandemic that could affect your architecture decision?
- Why can it be hard to move on-premises contact centers to the cloud?
- What are the hidden costs to your business of remaining on prem?
- Aside from the applications themselves, what should you consider regarding workflows, agent experience, and integrations?
- What are reasonable approaches toward realizing benefits of the cloud—such as scalability, global reach, and flexibility—while not marginalizing the advances made on-premises?
- What are the first steps you should take to determine whether a full or partial move to the cloud is right for your organization?
- What benefits can you expect with more functional IVRs, video capabilities, new channels, and quick set-up globally?
Is Now the Time to Move Your Contact Center to the Cloud?
Presented by: Robin Gareiss, President & Founder, Nemertes Research
Date: October 29, 2020
Time: 11:00 am ET