cost savings, TCO, Unified Communications, Total Cost Ownership, Total Cost of Operation, collaboration tools, Cost Analysis
Have you wondered which solution--on-premise, cloud, or hybrid—is the right Unified Communications architecture for your organization? Would you like to know which provider costs the most—and least?
Nemertes has the answer!
In this first episode of our five-part series on Unified Communications and Collaboration (UCC), Robin Gareiss, Nemertes President and Founder, presents findings from our real-world research on UCC costs—based on the cost data from our 2018-19 Unified Communications and Collaboration Research study.
She also introduces the Nemertes UC Cost Analysis Tool, an on-line, interactive, customizable tool that allows you to cost-compare solutions and providers. With this tool you’ll find out which architecture, and which provider, are the best fit for your organization.
This episode takes an in-depth look at UC Total Cost of Ownership and covers:
- How to use Nemertes’ Online Cost Analysis Tool to get the data you need to make the best decisions
- How operational, implementation, and capital costs vary with on-prem, cloud, and hybrid deployments
- The Nemertes True Cost of Operations™ of key collaboration technologies including telephony, meetings, team collaboration, and more
- Which providers offer the lowest costs and best value, based on cost data and provider ratings from IT leaders across all industries
- What you’ll save on operational costs by investing in management and monitoring tools