Webinar Replay – UCC Series [Ep.2]: How to Implement Team Collaboration Tools in the Workplace
Team collaboration apps like Slack, Spark, Glip, and Microsoft Teams are taking the enterprise market by storm. Given the more than 20 apps now on the market, where do IT leaders begin?
In this webinar series, we’ll provide insight and guidance based on Nemertes’ 2018 Unified Communications and Collaboration Research Study. Episode 2, How to Implement Team Collaboration Tools in the Workplace, will answer the following questions:
- What is the state of team collaboration adoption?
- What are the drivers and business cases?
- How do customers rate their vendors?
- Will team collaboration replace or augment existing UC apps?
- What are the pros and cons of a single vendor versus multi-vendor approach?
- How do I integrate team collaboration into business apps and workflows?
- How do I address security, governance, and compliance?
- How are vendors differentiating themselves?
- What are the on-premises alternatives if cloud is not an option?
Attendees will gain the information they need to make better decisions as they build and deploy their own team collaboration strategy. Enjoy!