Webinar Replay – UCC Series [Ep. 6]: Building a Successful Videoconferencing Strategy
Despite widespread deployment of videoconferencing, organizations still struggle with achieving adoption, utilization, and positive impact on their organizations. In this webinar we share data from Nemertes’ 2018 Research Study: Visual Communications and Collaboration to provide you with insight you need to achieve videoconferencing success.
Specifically we cover:
- The state of enterprise videoconferencing adoption
- Characteristics of a successful adoption strategy
- How best to develop user awareness and adoption strategies
- What metrics are important to measure, and which aren’t
- How videoconferencing is (or isn’t) working its way into application and IoT strategies
You will gain real-world insight from your peers to help you refine and develop your own strategies for leveraging videoconferencing to improve collaboration and communications.
Enjoy! (View below)