Webinar Replay – VCC [Ep.2] Equipping the Home Office for Video
With the rapid shift to work-from-home, IT and business leaders are now tasked with ensuring a high quality video experience regardless of location. In this webinar we’ll share Nemertes’ latest data on what works, and what doesn’t, in the ideal home office environment. Specifically we’ll answer
- Are built-in cameras good enough?
- What are successful enterprises provisioning for audio?
- How can organizations ensure adequate performance for video?
- What other considerations, such as lighting, contribute to success
- How are organizations using video to support team engagement and community building?
IT and business leaders will come away with practical and actionable guidance to ensure the success of their own work-from-home initiatives.
VCC [Ep.2] Equipping the Home Office for Video
Presented by: Irwin Lazar, Vice President and Service Director, Nemertes Research
Date: July 9, 2020
Time: 11:00 am ET